Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum

Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and Répondre en citant

MONTREAL - Patrice Bernier said he never wanted to leave his hometown club, but the Montreal Impacts dismal Major League Soccer season had him considering his options.Any concerns appear to have been put to rest, as Bernier signed a new two-year contract with the Impact on Thursday.The team captain will be a veteran presence in a revamped midfield, which includes new additions Marco Donadel and Nigel Reo-Coker.My heart is here, I started here, and the goal when I came back (to North America) three years ago was I wanted to be part of the project and I wanted to finish here, Bernier said at a news conference.Its just when its a bad season you start to think of everything, because at the age that I am you start thinking that you want to win, you want to finish on a good note knowing you built something thats going to go further on.The 35-year-old team captain from Brossard, Que., played in 26 regular-season games with the Impact last MLS season, including 20 starts. He was a stabilizing presence on an otherwise struggling team, as the Impact finished last in the MLS standings at 6-18-10.At his age, and with the Impact struggling, he said he had to think about winning and ending his career on a high note.I dont think in my mindset I ever wanted to leave, Bernier said. It was, Where are we going?The moves the Impact have made this off-season, adding a wealth of European experience, seems to have provided adequate direction for Bernier.Donadel is a veteran of 244 games in Italys elite Serie A, and Reo-Coker played over 200 games in the English Premier League before joining the Vancouver Whitecaps in 2013.Were going to have a team thats going to erase this past season, Bernier said.Bernier has 13 goals and 19 assists in 84 MLS regular-season games over three seasons with the Impact.He was named the teams player of the year in 2012 and took part in the 2013 MLS all-star game against Italian side A.S. Roma.Having been a part of some of the clubs biggest moments, Bernier said it would have been difficult to play for another MLS team.I didnt see anywhere else to play, at least here in North America, he said. It would have been weird to be somewhere else.And Bernier will have the chance to play competitive soccer next year even if the Impact have another bad MLS season. Montreal advanced to the quarter-finals of the CONCACAF Champions League and will play a two-leg series with Mexican club Pachuca starting in February.Internationally, Bernier has made 50 appearances with Canadas senior mens team, scoring two goals.With midfield now set for the Impact, manager Frank Klopas said the teams next target is to improve at centre-back. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Josh-Jackson-Jersey/ . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug. JK Scott Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. Jimmy Graham Packers Jersey . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana.Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and hhas since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit.dddddddddddd The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange