Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum

Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Application Certificate For!>No.ki-a 311

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ashlywaldr

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 03:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Application Certificate For!>No.ki-a 311 Répondre en citant

URL : urlin.us/289he

Thus...losing...all...users...data...in...the..."Current...Users"...Certificate...Storeswhen...I...visit...my...website...using...https://...I...see...a...security...alert...message...from...IE...saying..."The...security...certificate...was...issued...by...a...company...you...have...not...chosen...to...trustHow.do.I.do.this.in.ProductionI.have.tried.to.download.some.software.(like.facebook,.uc.browser.etc).fm.ur.nokia.mobi.store.(with.loging.in.my.registered.acct).but.result.always.'no.valid.certificate'.or.'certificate.not.on.ur.sim'.nd.also.ovi.store.is.shown.connection.failedHTC.Desire..Installing.CA.Certificate.For.IPSec.VPN.androidforums.com.I.am.having.trouble.installing.a.CA.certificate.on.my.Desire.which.I.need.to.get.access.to.my.company's.IPSec.VPN.I.understand.the.proper.way.to.do.this.is.to.pack.user.certificate,.user.key.and.CA.certificate.into.a.single.PKCS12.file,.put.it.on.the.SD.card.and.use.the.built-in.certificate.installation.tool.to.unpack.and.install.the.certificates.I.have.my.user.cert.and.key.packed.into.a.single.PEM.file.and.the.CA.in.a.separate.CRT.file.However,.when.installing.the.p12.file.on.the.Desire.from.the.SD.card,.it.only.installs.the.user.cert.and.key,.ignoring.the.CA.certificateThis...answer...closely...relates...to:Certificate...invalid...according...to...phone...s...date...in...asha...311How...can...i...fix...an...invalid...server...certificate...problem?...the...date...and...time...are...both...correct?How...do...i...change...the...date...and...time...on...my...zte...android...phone...and...it...stay...at...the...time...and...date...that...i...set...it...on?Nokia...asha...311...troubleshooting...certificate...invalid...according...to...phone...dateWhatapps...say...wrong...time...whts...appa...problem...ur...date...is...incorrect...how...solve...adjust...time...and...date...whatsapp?I...formated...my...phone...n...now...i...cant...access...my...whatsapp,...it...says...incorrect...date...n...time,...bt...d...time...n...date...is...correct?Certificate...invalid...according...to...phone...s...date...vodafoneHi...my...time...and...date...is...stuck...on...yesterdays...time...i...went...into...settings...and...its...got...the...right...time...and...dateThat.didn't.fix.it.eitherHere's.what.I.am.up.against:.I.have.a.segment.of.users.coming.from.a.virtualized.server.environment.where.this.environment.does.not.store.personal.settings.for.more.than.48.hoursWhen.I.first.brought.this.phone,it.was.okThis.discussion.closely.relates.to:Nokia.asha.311.how.to.gone.the.certificate.invalid.according.to.phone.s.dateHow.to.fix.certificate.invalid.according.to.phones.date.in.nokia.asha.311?I.have.a.problem.in.my.phone.nokia.asha.305To.fix.this.I.added.the.intermediate.certificate.via.SSLCACertificateFile.to.the.configuration.file:.Code:.SSLCertificateFile."/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-1sCtWB".SSLCACertificateFile."/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-FGLFqQ".The.only.problem.is.that.this.configuration.file.is.generated.automatically:.Code:.#ATTENTION!.#.#DO.NOT.MODIFY.THIS.FILE.BECAUSE.IT.WAS.GENERATED.AUTOMATICALLY,.#SO.ALL.YOUR.CHANGES.WILL.BE.LOST.THE.NEXT.TIME.THE.FILE.IS.GENERATEDSSL.www.webhostingtalk.com.Recently.I.bought.a.vps.for.my.few.websites..Anonymous..0..0......Tweet..How..to..fix..the..certificate..problem..on..nokia..asha311?Problem..on..application..download..CommentReplyReport..Remove.your.MIDlet.and.try.to.download.the.software.to.your.device.3When...I...opened...the...list...of...certificates...(Server...App...->...Hardware...->...SSL...->...Edit...)...the...new...certificate...showed...up...once,...and...after...the...Server...App...had...tried...to...install...the...certificate...it...simply...did...not...show...up...any...more.I...have...copied...the...important...parts...of...the...certificate...below...(private...parts...have...been...cropped).The...common...name...and...the...DNS...name...are..."myserver.domain.private",...and...yes,...DNS...is...working...fine.(I...stopped...started...services...and...re-booted...in...between...creating...and...importing...the...new...certificate.)...Info:...Mac...mini...(Mid...2010),...Mac...OS...X...(10.7.3)...OpenSUSE..Konqueror,.Localhost.And.The.Certificates.forums.opensuse.org.I.have.the.following.problem.with.konquerorAny..help..on..this..is..much..appreciatedIt...didn't...deliver...the...intermediate...certificate...correctlyI..have..deleted..all..messages,..removed..the..battery..for..30..mins,..checked..for..updates.Now..whatI've..separately..tried..signing..it..with..my..SSL..certificate..(from..a..pre..trusted..root..authority),..my..customer..MDM..push..certificate..(chained..from..our..vendor..cert),..and..my..self-signed..root..certificate..authority..certificate..(created..via..makecert.exe)..that..the..SCEP..service..uses..to..issue..new..certificates..(i.eEnable...encrypted...outbound...connections...on...the...primary...server...2About..WhatsApp..WhatsApp..Messenger..is..a..cross-platform..mobile..messaging..app..which..allows..you..to..exchange..messages..without..having..to..pay..for..SMSAsha...30/40...Series......Nokia...2700...Classic...Certificates?...discussions.nokia.com...How...will...I...get...my...mobile...certificates...Finally,..I..tried..changing..the..security..zone..for..the..site..to..be..in..the..Trusted..Sites..listTo.use.the.appliance,.the.government.would.need.to.acquire.a.forged.certificate.from.any.one.of.more.than.100.trusted.Certificate.AuthoritiesCurrent...certificate...is...self-signed...as...localhost.localdomainThis.window.is.always.empty.and.never.proposes.the.client.certificate.i.previously.installed.on.the.user.pcOn...the...page..."Tools...and...Settings"...->..."SSL...certificates",...it...says...Used:...0...next...to..."default...certificate"The..certificate..information..of..that..website..should..be..returnedWas.this.answer.helpful?.Yes..No.CommentReplyReport.This.answer.closely.relates.to:Nokia.asha311.showing.that.invalid.according.to.phone.s.dateInstalled.whatsapp.in.my.nokia.5230.but.it.saying.checknur.device.time.and.date.though.the.time.and.date.is.right.please.help.me.out.please?Installed.whatsapp.in.my.nokia.5233.but.it.saying.checknur.device.time.and.date.though.the.time.and.date.is.right.please.help.me.out.please?Nokia.asha.311.showing.certificate.invalid.for.phone.dateCan.not.start.whatsapp.in.yxtel.g926..shows.in.display.date.and.time.is.inaccurate.set.the.time.but.after.setting.time.and.date.face.same.problem?Inot.use.whatsapp.in.my.nokia.5233.as.it.is.constantly.showing.date.and.time.error.even.after.correcting.date.and.timeABOUT..US..Points..System..About..AskMeFast..Contact..Us..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Q'S..&..A'S..Ask..a..Question..Answer..Question..Recent..Popular..ASKMEFAST..ON..FACEBOOK..AskMeFast.com....Like..us..to..stay..up..to..date..with..the..AskMeFast..community..and..connect..with..other..members d6d2cc075d
BUSY EM 12.0 accounting software??? ? ???Uniblue DriverScanner v2.2.0.5 Serial-[HB]atlas ilustrado atlas del cielodownload wrestling 2013 torent pc game

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 03:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange