Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum

Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bleaker House Chasing My Novel To The End Of The World

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pipsamur

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bleaker House Chasing My Novel To The End Of The World Répondre en citant

A girl, a laptop, and a waddle of penguins. In this witty and genre-defying memoir, a young writer can travel anywhere she wants to finally finish her novel—and ends up on a frozen island at the bottom of the world.

Twenty-seven-year-old Nell Stevens was determined to write a novel, but life kept getting in the way. Then came a game-changing opportunity: she won a fellowship that would let her live, all expenses paid, anywhere in the world to research and write a book. Would she choose a glittering metropolis, a romantic village, an exotic paradise? Not exactly. Nell picked Bleaker Island, a snowy, windswept pile of rock in the Falklands. There, in a guesthouse where she would be the only guest, she could finally rid herself of distractions and write. Before the spring thaw, surely she’d have a novel.
     And indeed, other than sheep, penguins, paranoia, and the weather, there aren’t many distractions on Bleaker. Nell gets to work on a charming Dickensian fiction she calls Bleaker House—only to discover that total isolation and 1,085 calories a day are far from ideal conditions for literary production. With deft humor, the memoir traces Nell’s island days and slowly reveals details of the life and people she has left behind in pursuit of her writing. They pop up in her novel, too, and in other fictional pieces that dot the book. It seems that there is nowhere Nell can run—an island or the pages of her notebook—to escape the big questions of love, art and ambition.
     Terrifically smart, full of wry writing advice, and with a clever puzzle of a structure, Bleaker House marks the arrival of a fresh new voice in creative nonfiction.

Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World Nell Stevens
Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World free epub Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World book pc free

Harper Lin Kindle Edit...
none
none
none
none
Bleaker House by Nell Stevens: Bleaker House is...way to write her novel “without distractions.”...journey to the end of her book, which, like ...
Bleaker House by Nell Stevens: Bleaker House is...way to write her novel “without distractions.”...journey to the end of her book, which, like ...
Paul ...Giro d'Italia: The Story of the.."It's always been one of my favorite places," said the author by phone, retreating into a ...
ability to capture the shadowy side of the ...jostling for position for my novel of the year....1: Chasing an ATM Schemer by Racquel Sarah A...
The end of the world 钢琴弹唱 何展涛 用户上传短视频热播榜 互联网虚拟报警岗亭 不良信息举报中心 暴恐音视频举报中心 网络社会征信网 营业执照上海工商 跟帖...
WyczyśćNell Stevens on Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World A young would-be writer travels to a frozen islan… 14/6/2017...

none

《TheEndoftheWorld》是Skeeter Davis的音乐作品,收录在《American Country Classics - A Hand Picked SamplingoftheWorld's Best Country and Folk Songs》专..Jerry Minchey Kindle Edition 41 $3.99 Shipwrecked (Kindle Single) Mishka Shubaly Kindle Edit...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World

暗淡的房子:追逐我的小说到世界的尽头

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译

My Family and Other Animals Gerald Durrell 384...The Good Assassin: The sequel to An..Colin O'...
none
none
Alistair McCartney -  - 2008
搜索Bleaker,bleaker,歌曲试听,免费下载,MP3下载,...Put a gun in my mouth And threaten to shoot ...And when it runs out we're chasing something we...
More violence and political unrest await fans when Netflix finally releases the fifth season of its highly acclaimed drama series "House of Cards.&...
Neil Gaiman is looking forward to seeing Seattle again查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Writing the Beautiful Game Written by Karl Ove Knausgaard; Written by Fredrik Ekelund; Bleaker House Chasing My Novel to the End of the World Written...
CleanNell Stevens on Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World A young would-be writer travels to a frozen islan… 14-6-2017 Gratuit...
Young RVers: How to Enjoy the Freedom of the RV..

歌词

baike.baidu.com/

none
Amazon Charts Best Sellers & More The New York Times® Best Sellers Children's Books Textbooks Textbook Rentals Sell Us Your Books Best Books of the ...
No explícitaNell Stevens on Bleaker House: Chasing My Novel to the End of the World A young would-be writer travels to a frozen islan… 14/6/2017...
Best date of my life: #kindleshortstory Atharva Inamdar Kindle Edition £3.00 The Wonder Cats Mysteries 3-Book Box.. 48a4f088c3

Chew Omnivore Edition Volume 6The Flowers and Gardens of JapanThe Biography of Sarah Breedlove: And the Story of the Madame C.J. Walker Manufacturing CompanyPigeon RaisingPatrick+Stewart+on+Shylock+%28Shakespeare+On+Stage%29Les Pisses au pays des ombres les deux copines (French Edition)Diary in America, Vol. 3 of 3: With Remarks on Its Institutions (Classic Reprint)Polish+Lowland+Sheep+Dog+Diets+Matter%3A+Cookbook+For+Dogs%2C+Blank+Recipe+Cookbook%2C+7+x+10%2C+100+Blank+Recipe+PagesScarlet Witch Vol. 3: The Final Hex (Scarlet Witch (2015-2017))Marchesi and Music: Passages From the Life of a Famous Singing Teacher (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passionnées de Scrap'Digital Index du Forum -> Challenges -> ♥ VOTES DES CHALLENGES ♥ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange